* Pathophysiology test tonight. * I've studied all day. * Blah
{'NUFF said}
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ew! Glad it's you and not me! And I mean that with much kindness! :) Hey go to scrapblog.com and set up an account and then you can make you a header. It's real fun!
Hi Danielle, I found your blog through Tawna's. That is so exciting to be having another baby. I am going to make my blog private so if you want to check us out email me your email address at ashleyfarrell@mail.weber.edu or leave a comment if my blog has not yet gone private. It was good to see your cute little girl.
Rick and I have been married for 7 years and have 2 adorable little girls who are one year apart in age. Rick manages Chili's in SLC and I'm an R.N. on Labor and Delivery. Life is good for this group!
5 comments:
Ew! Glad it's you and not me! And I mean that with much kindness! :)
Hey go to scrapblog.com and set up an account and then you can make you a header. It's real fun!
I can't believe you are having another baby! Congratulations, I am sure you are such a wonderful loving mother. Good to hear what you are up to :)
Hi Danielle, I found your blog through Tawna's. That is so exciting to be having another baby. I am going to make my blog private so if you want to check us out email me your email address at ashleyfarrell@mail.weber.edu or leave a comment if my blog has not yet gone private. It was good to see your cute little girl.
yuck--- i would hate that!
How you feeling anyways?
new blog--
www.allthingsinthewest.blogpot.com
:)
How is school going? I am so glad to be done. It's awesome. So, hang in there. It will be worth it.
Post a Comment