Saturday, April 4, 2009

Madison is here!

Our baby Madison is now 2 weeks old and I am JUST now posting pictures!
We have been busy, busy, you know how life is with a new baby...and a one year old :o) Rick has had over two weeks off and it has been a life-saver. Maddie is a really good baby who just has her days/nights mixed up but we're not too worried about it. Labor was great...my doc started me a little after 8 a.m. and I had a baby by noon! Something went incredibly strange with my epidural and started feeling every contraction right before I was supposed to push, I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable but tried not to show it too much. The anesthetist got it under control and I was A o.k. to go! You mothers who go natural, deserve a prize, seriously.

Kennedy had a little adjustment the first couple days but she seems to be loving the new baby. She gets this tender little look on her face and tries to kiss her and pat her head. We love these little girls to pieces and are so thankful they are healthy and happy.....and beautiful :o) There will be more updates and pictures to come, but for now here is my fat face, and our beautiful little baby girl!
Just, ya know....waiting to have a baby.

Madison Braegger
March 20, 2009, 12:02 p.m.
6 lbs. 7 oz 19 inches



Can you belive this BLONDE hair?

Sisters :o)


16 comments:

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

You have the absolute cutiest babies! I love the pictures and I am glad that everything went well for the most part. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask. I hope that you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

So so cute you guys. The one with Kennedy holding her is adorable. I'm glad you posted pics. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...look how sweet and CUTE she is...looks like her big sisters just loves her!

Congrats you guys!!!

your family is growing!!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Congratulations, she is a cutie. Glad all went well.

Amy said...

I have been waiting very patiently for you to post pictures since I'm a bad friend and haven't come to see you yet. I'm so sorry she has her days and nights mixed up. That's how Hendrix was and it was horrible. She is ablsolutely adorable though! I can't wait to see you guys.

Tai and Joe said...

She is a cutie. Where did that blonde hair come from? she really is adorable. Congrats to you guys.

kacie said...

She is so freaking cute!!!! Glad everything is going good. Congrats!!

Nick + Briana said...

Oh my gosh, she is beautiful Danielle! You have gorgeous girls and they look just like Pugmires! :)

Elisa & Josh said...

Danielle she's beautiful! Congratulations! She got her blonde hair from you, like you used to have when you were in elementary silly. :)

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Congrats Danielle! Your girls are darling! Hope your doing good. You are way too cute right before giving birth!

Stacy said...

She is absoolutely gorgeous! Congratulations! I love the blonde hair. Kennedy looks so happy to big a big sister

Anonymous said...

hey! She is so cute! I just have to ask...did Rick have a cow about the bow? lol
Thanks for listening to me boob yesterday. It seems like I always boob to you. Sorry!!

Tawna said...

She is beautiful!

Unknown said...

that is the sweetest little babe.

AnGiE said...

She is beautiful~ Congrats! Now all the fun starts with two!

Danielle and Ryan said...

She's BEAUTIFUL Danielle!