Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yay Michelle! 110 lbs. lighter & $250,000 richer!



Didn't she look AMAZING?

This was the first season of Biggest Loser that Rick and I watched and our jaws seriously hit the floor when we saw all these skinny contestants. We put our popcorn and pepsi's down right away...lol. Jerry, who was a 51 year old man on the show was told that with his 3 different detrimental heart conditions and various medications he was on, he was living in the body of a 78 year old. After a 115 lb. weight loss, all of his medications were discontinued and was now living in the body of a 52 year old. WOW! It definitely makes me want to eat better and be more healthy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, wasn't it amazing to see!!! It's such an inspiring show.

Jessica said...

This is the first season I've really sat down and watched religiously! I'm just so glad the icky vicky didn't win!!

B&B Goldsberry said...

I love the biggest looser! I am so glad that Michelle won! They all look so great! If Vicky would have won.. I would have boycotted the show!! I couldn't stand her!

The Sumkos said...

I love Biggest Loser. It's so inspiring!!