Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new update...

I know, I have been a huge slacker and haven't updated anything for over a month now. I couldn't find my USB so I couldn't post any new pictures, and how boring is a blog without pictures!? :) Our holidays were fun and we were able to spend some good time with each other and family. Kennedy is (still) growing like a weed and in ways I wish she would slow down, and then again with another baby coming I'm wanting her to reach certain milestones (walking, falling asleep on her OWN) more than ever. She is becoming more and more fun all the time and we just love her! Here are some pretty recent pictures from the holidays. I know we're all SO OVER Christmas but I had to post 'em.



On her rocking horse she got from great grandma and grandpa. He moves his head and makes horsie noises...she's still trying to figure it out!

Mittens!



Playing with the bows. Of course that was her favorite part.


Mommy and Kennedy!


Trying her horse out...(can't reach the stirrups yet)

What a face! Having a great time with daddy.

5 comments:

AnGiE said...

It's about time! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Tai and Joe said...

I am so glad to finally see that you have updated your blog again. How is your pregnancy coming? You should post some pictures of your belly?
Kennedy is so adorable.

Amy said...

Geez... I have been waiting for you to post something new. How the crap are you? I can't believe you're having another baby.. WEIRD! I need to come visit you soon.

P.S- We are moving to Wood's Cross! YAY! I'll be closer to you now.

The Sumkos said...

She is so cute!!! So glad you had a great Christmas. You look beautiful.

Nick + Briana said...

No, it's never too late to post pictures, even Christmas ones! But ya don't wait so long next time k?! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, especially little Kennedy!
P.S. Just a little reminder that you need to post a recent pic of your belly! :)