
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
(And birthday to ME!)
I remember being in grade school and would spend my entire birthday searching the school playground by my house for LEPRECHAUNS! I would take a shoe box in case I found one, in hopes he would lead me to the end of a rainbow and I could be RICH! I blame it on my first grade teacher for leading me to believe there was such a thing, and my parents for allowing me to spend a whole day searching ;o) Good memories! Have a great day and don't forget to wear your GREEN!!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Haven't seen you forever. Have that baby already. Hope all is well.
I never have forgotten your birthday since we were in English class together. I meant to get on here all day yesterday just so I could tell you happy birthday but between training for work and school, it didn't happen. I hope that you had an amazing day and that your birthday was one to remember. Love ya!
Happy Birthday, a day late....Anyway hey send me your email address so I can invite you to view mine. monkeyrc03@msn.com Katie
Post a Comment