*Hello dear friends. Yes, it's me...still alive! I'm great at keeping my blog up-to-date, aren't i?
*Life is treating our family pretty good...we're still as busy as ever, but who isn't?
*Madison is sleeping EIGHT to TEN hours at night, that's right!! I was talking {complaining} to some friends at work on how she was waking up every three hours at night to eat and I wanted advice. They told me to wait it out and be patient and that VERY night she slept TEN hours right on through. I'm feeling pretty spoiled at the moment. Everyone says the night their baby starts sleeping through the night they "wake up in a panic to make sure she's still breathing." Me? Nah, I just slept right on through.
On the other hand, her sleeping through the night has caused a lot more wakefulness during the day which would normally be great, but I wouldn't call her the most "content" baby during her waking hours. Love her to pieces though, she is cuuute and sweet, and I love that she is starting to smile and talk to us.
*Kennedy is in her own little one-year-old world. She makes messes EVERYWHERE and loves to play with everything EXCEPT toys. She empties all my cupboards in the kitchen and bathroom and by the time I have one picked up, she has the other emptied. I could make a full-time job of it.
Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their {sucky rainy} summer! Let's pray for some sun...my flowers are drowning! Luv ya all!
*Life is treating our family pretty good...we're still as busy as ever, but who isn't?
*Madison is sleeping EIGHT to TEN hours at night, that's right!! I was talking {complaining} to some friends at work on how she was waking up every three hours at night to eat and I wanted advice. They told me to wait it out and be patient and that VERY night she slept TEN hours right on through. I'm feeling pretty spoiled at the moment. Everyone says the night their baby starts sleeping through the night they "wake up in a panic to make sure she's still breathing." Me? Nah, I just slept right on through.
On the other hand, her sleeping through the night has caused a lot more wakefulness during the day which would normally be great, but I wouldn't call her the most "content" baby during her waking hours. Love her to pieces though, she is cuuute and sweet, and I love that she is starting to smile and talk to us.
*Kennedy is in her own little one-year-old world. She makes messes EVERYWHERE and loves to play with everything EXCEPT toys. She empties all my cupboards in the kitchen and bathroom and by the time I have one picked up, she has the other emptied. I could make a full-time job of it.
Hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their {sucky rainy} summer! Let's pray for some sun...my flowers are drowning! Luv ya all!



3 comments:
sweet little post :)
I can't believe how BIG your little girlies are.....my heck!!
looks like your doing great!! Thanks for the little update!
Cute blog Danielle! Such a cute lil fam.
K so I'm wondering when you are ever going to update your blog again?!! It's not like your busy and in nursing school with 2 kids or anything!!!!?!! :) J/K Love ya! And come visit when you get a break or something!
Post a Comment