Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm back! For a moment...

Hi friends! I can't believe it's been since June since I've last updated.

We are doing great for the most part. Madison is almost 9 months now and Kennedy, almost 2 (she acts it!) The babies are getting so big and are into EvErYtHiNg...they are going to be partners in crime, watch out.
I'm still in nursing school and am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. Rick is still working hard and playing the part of Mr. Mom every night. Thank goodness for he and my mom, or I couldn't have managed to go to school AND keep my sanity!
I have lots of new recent pictures of the girls I will post soon. They are so cute. (I think I have the two cutest babies in the world) ;o)

I hope you all are doing well. I've noticed many of you have gone PRIVATE since the last time I've blogged. Add me to your list! Rick.danielle.braegger@gmail.com and leave me a comment.

Love you all and hope you're enjoying the holidays!

2 comments:

Tai and Joe said...

It's about time you updated your blog. I am so glad to see you are doing so well.

Tawna said...

Hey, I went Private and just added you! Hope everything is good with school/testing/family.