skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our Latest and Greatest
{Rick * Danielle * Kennedy * Madison}
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
So...
I find myself constantly telling myself...."When things slow down I will do that" or "I'll do that when life isn't so busy anymore"
I've graduated and STILL don't have ANY time!
So I'm beginning to realize...Life doesn't
ever
slow down
DOES It!?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rick and Danielle
Rick and I have been married for 7 years and have 2 adorable little girls who are one year apart in age. Rick manages Chili's in SLC and I'm an R.N. on Labor and Delivery. Life is good for this group!
View my complete profile
One of my besties' blog!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(12)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(1)
So...
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(19)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
Dad
Mama
Kennedy
Madison
and Paisley!
Riding bikes!
My Blog List
Joe and Tai
8 years ago
Tawna
11 years ago
j&m
11 years ago
Emma the Joy
11 years ago
Amanda
11 years ago
My Little Sunshine
12 years ago
Tammie and Tory
13 years ago
Jessica and Shane
13 years ago
Amie & Chad
13 years ago
Annie
13 years ago
Briana & Nick
14 years ago
Bridget & Brandon
14 years ago
Jamie and Kacey
14 years ago
Kaci
14 years ago
Ben and Jamie
15 years ago
Sabrina and Kody
15 years ago
Spencer and Nikki
15 years ago
Aubrie
15 years ago
Kody and Kurliston
15 years ago
Sadie & Keith
15 years ago
Tyler & Angie
16 years ago
Adam, Kelsie and Owen
Random Acts of Kelliness
Elisa & Josh
Brett & Jenny
Lauren
Blogger: Sign in
Cassie & Cody
Alyssa
Katie Beth
Background
No comments:
Post a Comment