Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bachelorette...


I am SO loving this season of Bachelorette, I can hardly stand the suspenseful week gap between episodes. It has even reached the point where Rick will remind me on Monday afternoons that "our show" is on tonight, and even more ridiculous, we'll slow-mo through the next week's preview for clues, OH MY the excitement. Not because we are lame-o and have nothing better to do, just simply because we love to live vicariously through other peoples love triangles and drama, while trying to refrain from our own (only kidding).
On the first episode of the season, Ali was rewarded with 25 of her very own not-so-cute-almost-creeperish guys or so I thought. Needless to say, she has it narrowed down just right and will be pleased as punch with either of the following two below:


Roberto: Understandingly, she’s whooped over him. He could probably Salsa dance in a monkey suit and make it look good. He does seem too good to be true though- athletic, excellent bod, looks great in a baseball uniform, darling smile, smoookinnn’ hot, AND he’s genuinely nice? {Shallow, aren’t I?} However, I do think it is genuine and not some craaazy facade like our lame Rated-R wrestler buddy.


Chris L: He is too cute for words. I love his humility and love for family. His hometown date was bomb, and by "bomb" I mean "it probably saved your butt this week and landed you a spot {I'm predicting} in the top 2." I love how bashful he is and how his cheeks turn as red as his shirt any/everytime he and Ali are in contact. I'd like to see him win the girl, but I think I'm a bit bias due to his sweet story and how much he loves his mommy, aweee. We'll soon see.


Frank: Week by week I'm continuously perplexed by what she actually sees in this man. He lacks confidence, is possessive, and in all due respect there are times when he actually looks a bit handicapped, that in which he has no control over...but still. The cat's outta the bag though- it appears he visits his ex and {hopefully} leaves the show next week.


Kirk, someone had to go...and let's be honest, your hometown date killed you. Next time, don't let daddy show off the taxidermy room, the antelope foot with eyes, OR the freezer full of random animal meat, popsicles, and ice cream.

haha!

Love this show...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Elisa & Josh said...

Love your post and love that show! I hope Chris gets her in the end. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Love it! Lets hope that what "reality steve" says happens the rest of the season isn't true. It would be so disappointing.