It's like 100 degrees outside and gorgeous!
The girls are running around in their swimsuits and the pool is filled up...(slowly deflating, but still)
I made COOKIES, Mmmm!
Got visiting teaching done this morning and promised ourselves we aren't going to wait til the 30th of next month ;)
I don't have to work until Monday
I'm currently holding a fresh, ice cold Diet Coke WITH lemon!
We woke up early which means good, early naps. My babes haven't cried ONCE today, impressive eh? (It's only 2:30, but still) ha!
My momma flew to Kentucky today to visit someone special and I'm so, so happy for her! :o)
These are just a few of the reasons I am grateful and happy TODAY!
Happy FRIDAY!
The girls are running around in their swimsuits and the pool is filled up...(slowly deflating, but still)
I made COOKIES, Mmmm!
Got visiting teaching done this morning and promised ourselves we aren't going to wait til the 30th of next month ;)
I don't have to work until Monday
I'm currently holding a fresh, ice cold Diet Coke WITH lemon!
We woke up early which means good, early naps. My babes haven't cried ONCE today, impressive eh? (It's only 2:30, but still) ha!
My momma flew to Kentucky today to visit someone special and I'm so, so happy for her! :o)
These are just a few of the reasons I am grateful and happy TODAY!
Happy FRIDAY!



3 comments:
I truly, sincerely miss you. I'm feeling very sad right now because it's been so long since I have seen you.
haha... those are good things to be grateful for.
Good thoughts! :) So glad you are now going to update your blog more often cuz I love hearing what you're up to! It was good seein ya at the wedding a few weeks ago and now that you're done w/ nursing school we finally need to do that mother-daughter-daughter lunch!! :)
Post a Comment