


...our wheezy, sneezy, sniffly, coughing, headachey COLDS! It appears our yearly colds have come back with a vengeance. The girls even sound a little croupy. Madison was laughing at herself the other night...she'd cough (aka bark like a seal), so she'd laugh...and bark some more. What a sight. Hopefully we are on the downhill now and will be feeling better asap!
.
What would we do without cold medicine, tissues, a warm home, and sleep?
I would have been a horrible pioneer.
I am grateful!



4 comments:
It's so nice to see your back on the blog bandwagon. So sorry you are all sick though. Get feeling better. :) Oh and happy house building....finally!
Sorry you guys are feeling yucky. Tayah is croupy today too. :( There is this cough syrup that my sisters and i LOVE. Its called Zarbees. Its al natural. Its amazing. Works wonders for the little ones.
Hope that you all feel better soon. Being sick is never any fun. Glad your daughter is making the best of it though. ;)
That is so not fun! I totally agree about being a pioneer. I would really suck at it too! Hope you all get better soon!
Post a Comment