Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chillin'...feels oh so good.

There's something good to be said about daylight savings in the Fall.
I'm cozied up in front of the computer in my bath robe and black rimmed nerd glasses reading some great blog posts from YOU. I have a Diet Coke beside me (as usual), a bowl of popcorn, and some leftover trick-or-treats from Kennedy's pumpkin bucket. The girls are sleeping because well, daylight savings has no effect on their circadian rhythms....and you won't hear me complaining either ;)
Believe me, I'm usually not this big of a pig...but I figure this is what Sundays are all about...relaxing, kickin' back, and gearing up for the new week. Plus, Rick is working tonight so some Danielle time fits my fancy JUST fine.
In an attempt to be a better blogger, I have found myself to be nothing but failing. I'd like to attribute my blogging failures to my lost USB cable and inability to transfer pictures from my camera to computer.....I know, lame....but true. I need to fix that problem, ASAP. I have Halloween pictures of my Pink Poodle and Bumble Bee to share ;)
As for now, I'll continue enjoying my ME time....
Hope you are enjoying some of your own :)

2 comments:

katie beth said...

you keep on enjoying your me time pug! (and keep the diet coke coming!) however... i would love to see pictures of your poodle and bumble bee! also... can we PLEASE get together over christmas. the girls are going to be teenagers before i see them again! i'll be home december 15th-january 12th...so please fit me in!

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

You make me smile. I hear ya on the me time. I am hoping that one day Ethan will decide naps aren't such a bad thing and will sleep longer then 15-30 minutes. I guess I can't complain with him sleeping through the night though.