I need opinions, ladies! Although our house is new, I am s.l.o.w.l.y working on doing things to make it more personalized...more us! SO, to begin I wanted to add a little flare to my girls' bathroom. I'm considering adding some molding to this smaller space to see how we like it.
***
So....wainscoting OR board and batten??
***
Board and Batten
(I wouldn't take it up quite this high, more like half the wall vs. 3/4)





3 comments:
I think if you go 1/2 way up to the wainscoting. I think the board and batten wouldn't look as good only 1/2 way up.
I have board and batten in my house that we did about 2/3 of the way up and I LOVE it!
i agree with jessica, i really like the board and batten alot, but i think it would need to be higher also, so if you dont want something too high then the wainscoting.
I like the board and batten! :) Hope all is well cute girl!
Post a Comment