Hello to my dear friends! {Are any of you still out there?} lol!
It has been well over a year since my last blog post. As such, I won’t
even try to catch up on the events over this past year so instead, I’ll just
update on the latest happenings in the Braegger home! It has been a great year indeed!
***
Little Maddie just turned 3 years old last week! She is growing like a little flower. She is THE most energetic, intelligent, make-me-wanna-pull-my-hair-out-everyday
little girl….love her to pieces {most days} ;o)
She has the vocab of a teenager saying things like “ugh, that’s SO disgusting,”
“dad, you’re SO annoying,” and “I’m so frustrated!” LOL {I don’t say those things, EVER!} ha.
She sings her ABC’s over and over…and over all day long. She is extremely into music and one of her all time favs is “Sexy and I know it” by LMFAO….don’t worry.
***
Kennedy turned 4 in February and is our little
tender-hearted, sweet, kind little lady.
She’s a dream, really. She’s been
in preschool all year and is branching out socially more than I expected. She’s a popular lil’ thing. She started dance in the fall and is having
her first recital in May. She is also a
Sunbeam in Primary and thinks she is the SHIZ now that she isn’t in nursery
anymore.
tender-hearted, sweet, kind little lady.
She’s a dream, really. She’s been
in preschool all year and is branching out socially more than I expected. She’s a popular lil’ thing. She started dance in the fall and is having
her first recital in May. She is also a
Sunbeam in Primary and thinks she is the SHIZ now that she isn’t in nursery
anymore.
***
We moved into our new house last May and love our new neighborhood.
I started working on Labor and Delivery at McKay Dee last summer
and I love, love, LOVE my job! It’s rewarding to be a part of one of the BIGGEST day in people’s lives. Aside from that, I adore the girls I work with. We probably have a little too much
fun sometimes.
Rick just called to be the Bishop in our ward. Eeek!
Bless his heart…he is doing SUCH a great job but is growing more gray
hairs by the day { seriously } !!!
***
Okay. So that’s the
run-down. It actually sounds like one of
those letter/Christmas card things that I usually dread reading. lol!! sorry!



1 comment:
Love that you updated! Sounds like you have been have a good year. Your girls are so beautiful! Glad you're doing well. That's awesome that your husband is the bishop. Keep updating!
Post a Comment