


These little seats are so fun! After Kennedy fell/jumped/got out of her bouncer the other night, I decided we needed a new toy to sit in. I went and got a Bumbo! She loves it. Even though she is basically sitting up by herself anyway, she loves to sit in it and play with toys, and I figure at least we can use it for our next baby. It's for babies 3+ months so they can start learning to sit. As you can see, she loves it! Get one!



5 comments:
I will have to invest in one of those! I can't believe how cute Kennedy is! Her eyes are beautiful.
Gotta Love the BUMBO!! Taylor still sits in hers! I know the feeling of being a bad mother when your child gets hurt. Taylor has fell off our bed, more then once. So I feel ya!
YESSSS! I have one and I LOOVE IT! I wish I was the one eho invented this thing...I would be a millionaire. Its the best thing in the world and Charlee looooves it!
Kennedy is getting so big. WEIRD!
Even though I don't have any kids -- I've baby sat enough to know that a bumbo is an absolute must! My sister-in-law puts her kids in them (on the counter) and feeds them that way... She claims it is easier than a high chair! Your little girl is ADORABLE!!
I have one for Talan and he will be sitting in it soon. She is so cute!
Post a Comment