Saturday, September 27, 2008

A great new job...


So I quit my job on the Surgical floor at McKay Dee and transferred up to Women & Newborns. It is the greatest job, I love it. It's pretty fun playing with new babies all day and when I come home Kennedy looks like such a big girl. I get to work 12 hour shifts now so I'm only going to do it twice a week, which is nice. So if you're having a baby soon, I hope to see ya! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun job! do you have to give them their shots?

cute new background!

Tai and Joe said...

What a fun job! I would love to do something like that. Except for when they are sick, then I would be scared. Congrats on the new job.

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

Congrats! That is awesome and I am glad that you are loving it. Spencer works in the NICU quick a bit and he can come home with some of the toughest stories now I know who to go to for the happy baby stories! :) I am really excited for you!

Amy said...

FUN! Too bad you don't work at the new hospital by my house! You'll come visit me though.. right?

Tawna said...

I thought you would love it! I'm glad you are enjoying it, hopefully I will transfer to the NICU soon! We'll see....

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you LOVE it! I got to work mom/baby for 4 years and I loved every minute of it! Congrats! P.S. how do you know Tawna? I worked with her at AF

The Sumkos said...

How fun is that!! You just missed me by a couple months! :( Maybe next time though.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Can I please just tell you how frecking jealous I am of you right now. I have always, always, always wanted to work with those sweet babies and the Mom's. What a fun job!!!

Jon & Marissa Whitehorn said...

That would be the best job ever! Congrats on your second on the way.