Happy Birthday baby girl!
Today is Kennedy's 1st birthday! Where has this year gone?! I feel like she's gone from newborn to a little lady in the blink of an eye. We are enjoying her so much and love watching her grow up and learn new things every day. Right now Kennedy...
*Is crawling ALL over at serious TURBO speeds
*Walks really well when holding onto mommy or daddy's fingers, just won't quite take those steps herself yet.
*Stands...then realizes she's standing and sinks to the floor. I think she's afraid if she gets too independent, we won't cart her around everywhere
* Loves to munch. Chex mix, ice cream, marshmallows, chips, Applebee's mashed tatoes...loves yogurt, and says "Mmm!" when you give her something sweet.
* Drinks excellent-ly from her sippy
* Clicks her tongue (so cute)
* Stays up late and sleeps in! (She is her mother's daughter)
* Is so excited to get Paisley out of the kennel every morning and will sometimes say "paiseeesss"
* Dances when music comes on and sings to David Archuleta in the car (seriously)
She keeps us laughing all the time and does too many fun things to list. We love you KK and Happyyyy Birthday!
*Is crawling ALL over at serious TURBO speeds
*Walks really well when holding onto mommy or daddy's fingers, just won't quite take those steps herself yet.
*Stands...then realizes she's standing and sinks to the floor. I think she's afraid if she gets too independent, we won't cart her around everywhere
* Loves to munch. Chex mix, ice cream, marshmallows, chips, Applebee's mashed tatoes...loves yogurt, and says "Mmm!" when you give her something sweet.
* Drinks excellent-ly from her sippy
* Clicks her tongue (so cute)
* Stays up late and sleeps in! (She is her mother's daughter)
* Is so excited to get Paisley out of the kennel every morning and will sometimes say "paiseeesss"
* Dances when music comes on and sings to David Archuleta in the car (seriously)
She keeps us laughing all the time and does too many fun things to list. We love you KK and Happyyyy Birthday!



4 comments:
Oh she is so cute!!! They grow and learn way to fast!
I can't believe that she is already 1! That was so fast!
Wow time really has flown by, I can't believe you have a 1 year old already! What a fun age and she is doing so many fun things! Wish her a Happy Birthday for me!! :)
How fun to find each other on here! :) I'm gonna add you guys to my friend list if that's cool with you...I can't believe your baby girl is ONE already. She really is adorable!!
Post a Comment