Our new home is designed, has been through the engineer, and currently going through Clinton city to get all the permits and other riff-raff that is necessary. I'm really impatient...and getting worse by the day. If I don't see a HOLE DUG in the next week, you may just find me standing on my lot with a shovel.
Meanwhile, we are loving living in the “big” city (ha), and by love....I mean L.O.V.E.!! Salt Lake, oh how I’ve missed you! :o) Although we are enjoying it at the moment, we anxiously (VERY anxiously) await the building of our home. We are enjoying picking everything out, and I love shopping for colors and darling things to deck out my new pad :o)
I will post pictures of the progress…………….when there is progress.



4 comments:
I loved living in Salt Lake City, Love it. I miss it so bad. We just moved to the rainy city of Washington. Congrats on your new home I am jealous.
pug! so glad i found your blog. i'm a little jealous you are living in murray right now... go say hello to my mom for me would ya? haha. love and miss you friend.
I moved back in with my mom and its sooo weird! Cant wait to move back out.... until that happens we live to close to each other not to catch up!
Danielle oh i didn't know you sold your house already!! yay, wow I'm a little behind aren't i?!! That's so exciting that you guys are building a new home! And I hear you're in Salt Lake... what?!!...? We are closer than ever and you are done nursing school so no excuses for us not to get together very soon right??!! Call me!! :) We will come visit you and Linda! :)
Post a Comment