Thursday, October 7, 2010

The hutch hunt...

This girl wants a HUTCH! I have the perfect wall in the dining room of my {unbuilt} home. Since I haven't seen this wall, I'm really not actually sure how "perfect" it's going to be at all...but I'm hoping and assuming. I’ve seen it on a sheet of paper….and it looks like a fantastic wall ;)
So…I’m on the hunt for something of this nature.


Courtesy of House of Giggles

Ain’t it cute?
I love the blue-gray color.
My new kitchen will be a turquoise blue hue that I l.o.v.e. A little softer and brighter than this…..I’m in love with blue. And I have perfect dishes to go on it.
I'd love to find a hutch with potential. "Potential" meaning I get crafty and refinish the dang thang.





So with this in mind, a hunting I will go!
Wish me luck on the hutch-hunt!

4 comments:

carvers said...

Hey I didn't even know you guys were moving!!!! We are sad to see you go.. Where in Clinton are you building? Check out the Wood Connection...they have some cute Hutch's and I think you can get them unfinished.

Rick and Danielle said...

We're moving in Mitchell's new development...so now we'll be even closer to you! At least our girls can play :o) Miss everyone! It feels like we've been moved for a long time already.

katie beth said...

ah... i am so excited for you and your new house (and hutch)! since you are years and years ahead of me in life... can i come pretend to live with you? love and miss you friend!

Rick and Danielle said...

Awe KB...I was just telling my mom the other day, "Do ya know whose live I'd love to be living right now? Katie's!" I would love for you to pretend you're living with me, but since at the moment we're in my mom's basement, I'll pretend I'm living with you...in your FLAT! Hope London is wonderful, love you.