These were taken last weekend in Bear Lake at my grandparent's house. It was freeezing and snowy. Kennedy was hilarious in this hat...I think she looks like the Pillsbury Dough (girl) in it!
Soooo cute! I didn't know you decided on a name yet, Madison is good choice! Can't wait to see your pregnant belly again. We should take a picture together before I deliver.
Rick and I have been married for 7 years and have 2 adorable little girls who are one year apart in age. Rick manages Chili's in SLC and I'm an R.N. on Labor and Delivery. Life is good for this group!
4 comments:
I would agree with you...she does look a little like the Pillsbury Dough Girl. :) She looks adorable as usual.
Oh my gosh she is the cutest thing ever. I love your mom! I saw her at the temple when we went. I wanted to say hi! but I wasn't ever able too.
Soooo cute! I didn't know you decided on a name yet, Madison is good choice! Can't wait to see your pregnant belly again. We should take a picture together before I deliver.
Oh, she is so cute!! Congrats on the girl, that is so fun! Rick and his girls, that is darling!
Post a Comment