Friday, October 10, 2008

Some "Bunny's" having a GIRL...


And it's me! We found out on Thursday that we are being blessed with another bundle of PINK. TWO girls in a row...how lucky am I? Well, ask me in about a year. :o) We are so excited for Kennedy to have a little sister and can only hope they will be the best of friends!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they wll be! I'mm so glad Meg has a sister, even though they aren't as close as yours will be they still are great friends. Me and Annie are 1 year apart and we are the best of friends. I wouldn't trade that for anything (yes we had our share of fighting too)! :)

Tawna said...

How exciting! I love girls and all the frill that comes with it. I do hope to have another girl. Not soon though, in a few years...

Kody and Kurliston said...

You really are blessed! How exciting!!

Elisa & Josh said...

How fun 2 girls! I'm excited to hear what you name her when she's born. I love the name Kennedy you chose for your first. :)

Tai and Joe said...

Oh man I am so jealous! congrats on another little girl! how exciting.

Jessica said...

Congrats!! 2 girls is the BEST!! I'm excited to meet your next little bundle of pink!

Cassie said...

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER BABY GIRL! I GUESS I BETTER GET ON IT SO I CAN KEEP UP WITH YOU! WELL, AT LEAST I BEAT YOU TO #1 RIGHT! TELL THAT KENNEDY TO GROW FASTER SO HE AND KAI CAN PLAY! :)

AnGiE said...

Congrats! I think having two of the same in a row is a good thing!

Ness said...

Congrats! I am so happy you are having another girl for a couple reasons. #1: you make really cute baby girls. and #2: I hope you have them so they just skip over me. I'm good with hats and a razor. Not bows and headbands!!!