
This is Rick cutting my grandpa's hair in my mom's garage last year. My grandpa wanted his hair kind-of like Rick's (which I think is hilarious by the way) so Rick attempted it. Grandpa has very fine, thin hair and doesn't use gel so of course it turned out nothing like it. When all was said and done (and grandpa's fine hair was sticking STRAIGHT up) my grandma optimistically said..."It will look great in about 3 weeks!!" :o)
I tag Bri, Cassie P., Tawna, Elisa, and anyone else who finds this amusing. Ready...GO!!!



4 comments:
Funny picture!!
I love the name Madison by the way. Now I will have two neices named that. :)
that's cute! funny too! what a cute guy you have. I tell Amie all the time how lucky we are to have the braegger boys in our lives. :)
ok wait! madison! is that what you are naming your little girl! CUTE!!! Ours keeps changing. Greg is being wierd with this one. lol the latest is Teeya or Teya Marlene. Who knows. She'll probably be baby braegger for 3 months. lol
Ha I love the pic! Lol I actually already did this tag a few weeks ago and tagged you to do it! But thanks. :) By the way love the name Madison too. How is your mom doing? I don't think I've seen you or her since your wedding reception!
Post a Comment