Thursday, August 28, 2008

Stork Delivery....#2!?


Well everyone, the title says it all. We are expecting baby #2, already! You're probably as shocked as I was at first too but yes, it's true! We've tried to keep it as quiet as possible for a couple weeks now, but I had my first visit to the doc this morning and saw the heartbeat and learned I was 10 weeks along, due March 26. Alyssa, we're so close together it's crazy! This wasn't necessarily a planned pregnancy, having a 7 month old already and starting nursing school in a week...life will be busy but will continue to be great! (I can only hope) Now that I have a girl, I have a hard time picturing myself with a little boy but for Rick's sake, we're kind-of hoping for one. Heck, maybe we'll be done after that. The timing is crazy, but all things happen for a reason. At least I can be grateful I haven't been sick or ANYTHING. Pregnancy is so nice to me :o) Yay!

11 comments:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

WOW! Congratulations!! I agree with being pregnant. I loved loved it. And I can't wait to be again! There's something about it that just makes me feel good! How fun that your little one's will be so close together. And wow you are already 10 weeks. Congratulations!!
ps I will answer your tag I just have to think about it for a while!!

Anonymous said...

holy crud!! i'm so excited. We are like 3 days apart!!! Wahooeee!!! Trey and Millie all over again. how have you been feeling. Oh my gosh!!! i can't believe it!!! Congratulations!!!!! When do they think you'll know what your having. I go next week and dr. h said maybe the next apt. Lets shoot for GIRLS!!!

Tai and Joe said...

Holy cow! you poor little thing. You have a lot on your plate right now. I am so excited for you on the other hand.

Amy said...

Yay for babies! You're due exactly 3 months after I am! FUN! Hopefully you'll have another girl so that our kids can get married! I miss you! Are we going to dinner soon or what?

The Sumkos said...

Oh my gads, I am dying! Congrats you guys, that is awesome. Cute blog, I'm glad you contacted me. You are super mom, I would be having an panic attack if I got preggars right now. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Elisa & Josh said...

Congratulations Danielle! What a cute little family you have and now another baby on the way! Can't wait to hear whether it'll be a girl or boy. Miss ya too! I'm glad we can keep in touch now. :)

Tawna said...

Your little K is so cute! Congrats, you will love having the babies close!

Cassie said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU DID NOT TELL ME! SOME NEIGHBOR! LOL...CONGRATS HOW EXCITING! I HOPE THAT THIS PREGNANCY IS AS NICE AS THE OTHER! CONGRATS CHICK, I FEEL LEFT OUT!
LOL :( O WELL...

AnGiE said...

That's great news! These little suprises happen for a reason! Congrats! Ü

Spenc, Nikki, and the Littles said...

I am excited for you guys. I hope that everything goes smoothly and you have no difficulties. Congrats girlie!!!

Unknown said...

you have a babe!!! and another on the way!! i'm so happy for you!