Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tag, You're it!

Thanks Lyss for the Tag!
Rules: Share 6 quirks of yours. Then tag 6 friends and have them share too.
Quirk #1: My house HAS to be orderly before I go to bed. I can't stand waking up to a counter full of papers, a sink full of dishes, or a floor with baby toys or Rick's socks (he-he!) I don't care if there are dishes throughout the day or what-not, but it all has to be done before I go to bed. :)
Quirk #2: I hate wearing make-up. I always wear it, you won't ever see me without it, but I don't enjoy it. I can't wait til the end of the day to wash my mask off! :)
Quirk #3: I actually really enjoy being pregnant. I feel the best and the very prettiest when I am expecting, weird huh?
Quirk #4: I like wearing men's deodorant. I think it smells better. I stopped wearing it when a girl at my work mentioned I smelled like Old Spice. Plus, I guess it's kind-of weird sharing armpit products with your husband, right?
Quirk #5: I don't like talking on the phone. I either like to talk in person, or text once in a while. I don't just call people to chat or "catch up" usually, unless that's the only way of communicating. I like to get to the point, and get off the phone. Unless of course Rick is stuck in traffic on his way home from work and is going to fall asleep at the wheel. :)
Quirk #6: I do NOT enjoy shopping anymore. If it's an outfit or toy for Kennedy, great...something for Rick, fine. Otherwise, I don't like to go shopping and trying things on, messing up my hair, and then debating whether or not I think it's too expensive. I love shopping for other people, just not myself. Boy, how times have changed!

I'm going to tag...Amy, Jenny, Elisa, Cassie, Angie, and Aubrie. (Basically my only friends on here that haven't already been tagged) :)

No comments: