



So my grandparents have lived in the small town of Paris, ID. for 60-ish years. My mom grew up there, and it's where I remember visiting almost every weekend growing up as a child. They have a half acre full of pasture, tons of raspberries, and LOTS of work- which they have just loved, but who wants to do that when you're 80 years old? SO, they've decided to move closer to us (My mom, Rick, me, and most of all Kennedy...who is grandpa's pride-and-joy) in West Haven, literally 5 minutes away. We are so excited. They are the funnest & funniest people ever and we can't wait to have them closer to us! I've been driving to their house almost every day to see the progression and I can't believe how fast it's going up. It's a little over 2,000 sq. ft. all on one level so they don't have to climb stairs, it's going to be perfect! Here are a few pictures I've taken over the duration of the building process...



2 comments:
Yay! Your fisrt post with pictures! See.. it's getting easier huh? Your page is so cute though! I love your little family at the bottom of the page. I think we should go to dinner next week with Kel. Let me know if you can go!
You're grandparents are so darn cute. I can't believe they are building a house at 80! Good for them.
Post a Comment