Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bye bye...O.G!

Thursday was my last night working at Olive Garden. I worked there for about 5 months, and started because Kennedy wasn't sleeping well at all right at first and I could not BEAR the thought of waking up at 4:00 in the morning to be to work at the hospital when I had been up ALL night with her. It was a fun job, quick easy money, and I enjoyed the social aspect, but I got tired of picky people REAL quick and my patience started to wear thin...lol- Plus, I knew it would only be temporary so it made leaving even easier. I'd rather eat at my favorite restaurant than work there...Bye bye O.G.!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Did you eat lot's of ravioli when you worked there? I LOVE their ravioli! YUM! (Can you tell I'm pregnant?) I wish I would have come to visit you while you were working. I guess I'm just a bad friend. By the way, I'm still waiting for you to call so we can go to lunch! Love ya!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Yeah!! I am glad you found us. Your little family is so cute! Glad to hear you are doing good. Im glad we will be able to keep up on how you are doing!!