
Last Saturday Kennedy, My mom, and I went to the late night movie and saw Mamma Mia. What a fun girl's night it was, and HILARIOUS (I thought.) I've heard some mixed reviews about the movie but you have to appreciate the humor....DEFINITELY see it with girlfriends. There weren't many guys in the theater, and the ones that were...I felt kinda bad for, lol. Kennedy was so good the whole time, just sat in her car seat. I think she liked the music too. Go see it!!



3 comments:
The Bachelor starts in Jan. I can't wait. I take it you'll be watching too?? YEA!
Fun trip to the movies. That's one I wanna see!
Hey Danielle! Wow it's been forever! I noticed your blog and it's way cute. How've you been? I'd love to hear from you.
-Elisa(Shuler)Cornia
hey! i tagged you! Check out my blog!!
Post a Comment